Thursday, March 8, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord!
Wisdom is Supreme...Get It! Proverbs 4;6-9
I'm so blessed with the way the Holy Spirit gently reminds us of how important it is to Keep Learning...Keep Seeking...Keep Knocking....Keep asking...We are all fallen short of the Glory of God...but it doesn't stop there....for when we are born again as in John 3...the Holy Spirit comes in us and we are able to get help,Peace that passes all Understanding, Knowledge, Inspiration to Get Wisdom....How can I know where to find this Heavenly Sent Wisdom?....well Matthew 11;28-31 Jesus says come and I'll be your teacher....Thank you heavenly father for giving us your Son and leaving your sweet Holy Spirit til your work on earth is done...Your Kingdom come Your Will be done here on earth as it is in Heaven! Matthew 6;6&9 7;7&28 He teaches with authority Psalms 23 for your staff and your rod they comfort me....Thank you Lord for when I am weak you are strong....My soul delights in my God....He lives and Reigns and Is more than precious diamonds....as the world says diamonds are a girls best friend...no to me...Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brother...Romans 8;21 for in being children of God we all have Glorious Freedom...He has healed me and saved me...I praise Him today and always! Jeremiah 17;14 I testify today that I have tasted and know God is Good...All the Time...Hallelujah!
When I'm sad He makes me glad...When I'm down He brings me up to be Higher and Higher....Hallelujah! This is the day the Lord has Made and Yes I rejoice and am glad in it! From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same...I sing...Ha Ha Hallelujah...cuz this world can't take away his love from me....I'm saved and He alone gives me true Joy! May you too find Wisdom....Joy...and True Love!
Lovingly in Christ, Maria

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home